Maggie Beer Verjuice
Maggie was the first in the world to produce Verjuice commercially. Made from the juice of unfermented grapes, use it as a gentle acidulant wherever you might find lemon juice or vinegar too tart – which means whenever you want the gentlest bite of flavour.
Did you know that Maggie’s delicious Verjuice is available in many of our gourmet hampers? Explore our range of hampers here.
Use in salad dressings, deglazing the pan when cooking fish and chicken or poaching dried fruit to serve with a glossy dollop of mascarpone.
GRAPE JUICE (85%), GRAPE WATER, FOOD ACID (MALIC, CITRIC), PRESERVATIVE (220,224). CONTAINS SULPHITES
- Shipping cut-off for orders to arrive before Christmas Day is Thursday 10th December at 23:59pm AEDT, for fulfillment by Saturday 12th December in line with Australia Post cut-off dates.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- Orders are despatched within 2 business days
- View our Returns Policy