Maggie Beer Verjuice
Maggie was the first in the world to produce Verjuice commercially. Made from the juice of unfermented grapes, use it as a gentle acidulant wherever you might find lemon juice or vinegar too tart – which means whenever you want the gentlest bite of flavour.
Use in salad dressings, deglazing the pan when cooking fish and chicken or poaching dried fruit to serve with a glossy dollop of mascarpone.
Did you know that Maggie’s delicious Verjuice is available in many of our gourmet hampers? Explore our range of hampers here.
GRAPE JUICE (85%), GRAPE WATER, FOOD ACID (MALIC, CITRIC), PRESERVATIVE (220,224). CONTAINS SULPHITES
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy