Maggie Beer Verjuice
Maggie was the first in the world to produce Verjuice commercially. Made from the juice of unfermented grapes, use it as a gentle acidulant wherever you might find lemon juice or vinegar too tart – which means whenever you want the gentlest bite of flavour.
Did you know that Maggie’s delicious Verjuice is available in many of our gourmet hampers? Explore our range of hampers here.
Use in salad dressings, deglazing the pan when cooking fish and chicken or poaching dried fruit to serve with a glossy dollop of mascarpone.
GRAPE JUICE (85%), GRAPE WATER, FOOD ACID (MALIC, CITRIC), PRESERVATIVE (220,224). CONTAINS SULPHITES
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy