BLACK FRIDAY SALE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sale starts 12:00am AEDT Friday 26th of November 2021 and ends 11:59pm AEDT Monday 29th of November 2021, while stocks last.
- Discount code ‘CYBER21’ must be used at checkout for discount to apply.
- Discount available for transactions completed on the Maggie Beer web store only.
- Discount can only be used once per customer.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount cannot be applied retroactively.
- IMPORTANT: Discount is limited to four hampers per transaction.
- When you checkout with 4 or less hampers in your cart, discount code CYBER 21 will give you a 20% discount.
- When you checkout with 5 or more hampers in your cart, the discount code will not work.
- When you checkout with 4 or less hampers and any amount of pantry items in your cart, discount code CYBER21 will apply 20% discount to hamper purcahses only.
COMPETITIONS PRIVACY NOTICE
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions we may collect further information from you. We may also be required by gaming and lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information.
If we do not collect some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize.
We collect this information to enable us to administer the competition and fulfil the prize, and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies. We may disclose your personal information to:
- entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers;
- marketing, research, and communications agencies;
- the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable; and
- other parties where required by law.
The competition winners’ names will also be published as set out in the terms and conditions and/or required by relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us please call us on 1300 459 450 (Australia) or 02 6422 4000 (Overseas), or email email@example.com.
VOUCHER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information about how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Maggie Beer Products Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on Sunday 24th October 2021 at 12:00am AEDT and closes on Sunday 7th November 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT.
- To enter, one must purchase at least one product within the hamper category at https://shop.maggiebeer.com.au/hampers/ before the competition closing date to be a valid entrant. This also includes products purchased from the sub-category pages of Christmas Hampers, Gourmet Food Hampers, Wine Hampers, Champagne Hampers, Hampers For Her, Hampers For Him, Pamper Hampers, Chocolate Hampers and Non-Alcoholic Hampers at https://shop.maggiebeer.com.au/products/.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one decision on the winning entries drawn at random by the online sales department at Maggie Beer Products on Monday 8th November. Five prize winners will be chosen. Upon being notified via email of being selected as a winner of this prize, winners will have 14 days to accept this prize. If a winner does not communicate their acceptance of this prize to the Maggie Beer team via email within 14 days, a new winner will be drawn and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- The prize is one of five Maggie Beer Products eGift Card Vouchers (https://shop.maggiebeer.com.au/products/egift-card/) worth $100.00 each. The eGift Card is valid for purchasing products available at https://shop.maggiebeer.com.au/products/. The eGift card is redeemable online only and is not redeemable for cash, refunds or at the Maggie Beer Farm Shop and The Eatery Restaurant. eGift Cards are ineligible with the Maggie Beer Food Club 20% off first order discount.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any expenses or costs incurred by the recipient, not specifically included in the definition of prize, will be the winners’ responsibility.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice and competition entry in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Maggie Beer Products Pty Ltd (ABN 51 080 083 058) of 2 Keith Street, Tanunda, South Australia.
Cookbook Competition Winners: E Ellery (QLD), A Josephsen (WA), R Hehir (VIC) & M Baker (VIC)
Thermomix Competition Winners: J Pollok (SA)