Maggie Beer Seville Marmalade
A traditional preserve made with ripe, seasonal fruit. Spread generously onto toast or use as a glaze for cakes. This marmalade is very much for aficionados in search of that traditional, zesty edge only Seville oranges can provide. scones, crumpets and oatcakes all taste better piled high with this thick cut marmalade.
Delicious on butter soaked wholegrain toast or for something different use on freshly baked cakes as a glaze.
SEVILLE ORANGES (49%), SUGAR, WATER, VEGETABLE GUM (PECTIN). MAY BE PRESENT: TREE NUTS.
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy