Maggie Beer Tomato & Chilli Sugo
Sugo is a traditional Italian style, slow-cooked sauce for stirring through pasta, adding to hearty soups, or spooning over pizza bases. hot, but not too hot, this sugo is much, much more than just a sauce for pasta.
Add to bruschetta and top with thinly sliced goat’s cheese, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake, or spoon over creamy polenta and grilled eggplant as part of a Mediterranean inspired vegetable ragout. perfect with a rustic style ricotta and spinach gnocchi too.
DICED TOMATO (69%) (TOMATO (99%), FOOD ACID (CITRIC), MINERAL SALT (509)), ONION, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, TOMATO PASTE (2%) (TOMATO (98%), SALT), VERJUICE (PRESERVATIVE (220)), JALAPENO CHILLI (2%), RED WINE VINEGAR (PRESERVATIVE (220)), PARSLEY, CELERY, GARLIC, SUGAR, BASIL, APPLE PUREE, SALT, BLACK PEPPER. CONTAINS SULPHITES. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS & MILK PRODUCTS.
- Shipping cut-off for orders to arrive before Christmas Day is Thursday 10th December at 23:59pm AEDT, for fulfillment by Saturday 12th December in line with Australia Post cut-off dates.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- Orders are despatched within 2 business days
- View our Returns Policy