Maggie Beer Tomato & Chilli Sugo
Sugo is a traditional Italian style, slow-cooked sauce for stirring through pasta, adding to hearty soups, or spooning over pizza bases. hot, but not too hot, this sugo is much, much more than just a sauce for pasta.
Add to bruschetta and top with thinly sliced goat’s cheese, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and bake, or spoon over creamy polenta and grilled eggplant as part of a Mediterranean inspired vegetable ragout. perfect with a rustic style ricotta and spinach gnocchi too.
DICED TOMATO (69%) (TOMATO (99%), FOOD ACID (CITRIC), MINERAL SALT (509)), ONION, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, TOMATO PASTE (2%) (TOMATO (98%), SALT), VERJUICE (PRESERVATIVE (220)), JALAPENO CHILLI (2%), RED WINE VINEGAR (PRESERVATIVE (220)), PARSLEY, CELERY, GARLIC, SUGAR, BASIL, APPLE PUREE, SALT, BLACK PEPPER. CONTAINS SULPHITES. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS & MILK PRODUCTS.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy