Maggie Beer Tomato & Basil Sugo
Sugo is a traditional Italian style, slow-cooked sauce for stirring through pasta, adding to hearty soups, or spooning over pizza bases. Slow-cooked vine-ripened tomatoes are melted down with onions, garlic and the freshness of basil for a truly traditional, dense sauce.
Warm Sugo and toss through good quality pasta for a great meal in 15 minutes. add Verjuice to the Sugo to make a broth for cooking mussels, or as a sauce for poached or grilled salmon.
DICED TOMATO (72%) (TOMATO (99%), FOOD ACID (CITRIC), MINERAL SALT (509)), ONION (11%), EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, BASIL (2.5%), TOMATO PASTE (2.3%) (TOMATO (98%), SALT), VERJUICE (PRESERVATIVE (220)), CELERY, RED WINE VINEGAR (PRESERVATIVE (220)), GARLIC (1%), SUGAR, APPLE PUREE, PARSLEY, ROCKET, SALT, BLACK PEPPER. CONTAINS SULPHITES. MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF TREE NUTS & MILK PRODUCTS.
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy