Join Maggie’s Free Food Club!
Members get free delivery on Pantry Items over $80 Regular emails featuring delicious recipe inspiration & eNewsletters from Maggie herself.Join Now
Picnic hampers Australia
FAQs about picnic hampers
- Bread and crackers
- Seasonal fruits
- Cured meats
- Potato rolls
- A dozen oysters or prawns
- Quince paste
- Olive oil and dukkah for dipping
- Assemble your items and separate perishable items from non-perishable items.
- Get your picnic basket and line it with packing materials to protect the contents.
- Arrange your non-perishable items in the basket neatly.
- Add your perishable items to the top of the hamper so they can be removed quickly and easily.
- Decorate your hamper with ribbons.
- Write in a card and stick it to your hamper.
- Family Gatherings With Sparkling Chardonnay Hamper
- Italian Inspired Gift Pack
- Gourmet Entertaining Hamper With Barossa Shiraz
- Sweet Celebrations Hamper
- Family Gatherings Hamper