Join Maggie’s Free Food Club!
Members get free delivery on Pantry Items over $80 Regular emails featuring delicious recipe inspiration & eNewsletters from Maggie herself.Join Now
Happy New Year gifts
New Year's is a time to celebrate the end of one year and the new beginnings the next year brings. It's a time for enjoying gourmet food, the good company of one's friends and family, and a glass of champagne or two.
Maggie's gifts are the perfect addition to your New Year's celebrations. Her New Year hampers are beautifully presented in a premium gift box, and they feature goodies from her pantry and the pantries of her favourite artisans. All gift hampers come with free shipping and a card.
Peruse Maggie's New Year's range and delight your loved ones her way.
FAQs about New Year gifts
Here are some Happy New Year gift ideas:
- Best of South Australia With Barossa Red Hamper – The perfect gift for a summer evening
- Maggie's Gourmet Grazing Hamper With Moët – A New Year gift for a champagne lover
- Gourmet Entertaining Hamper With Clicquot – A good gift for the host of your New Year celebrations
- Family Gatherings With Chandon Hamper – An old-school gift that's perfect for New Year's
- Gourmet Entertaining Hamper – A gift with savoury snacks your gift recipient will love
- Sweet Celebrations Hamper With Moët – A gift that offers a bit of indulgent self-care
- Best of South Australia With Sparkling Chardonnay Hamper – One of our most popular New Year presents
- Maggie Beer Opulent Foodie Hamper With Penfolds Bin 389 – A great gift for wine lovers
- Barbecue Essentials Hamper With Red Wine – A little something for your friends and loved ones on New Year's Eve
Maggie's top New Year gift hamper is the Sweet Celebrations Hamper With Moët. This indulgent gift boasts a generous selection of Maggie's finest sweet treats, including her macadamia shortbread, cocoa-dusted roasted peanuts and almonds, dark chocolate Belgian wafers, plum paste, and affogato caramel. It also comes with a premium bottle of Moët & Chandon.
The traditional gift for New Year's is a bottle of wine or champagne. Toasting is a key part of many New Year's Eve parties, so it's a very thoughtful gift to bring. Sweet treats, desserts, and savoury snacks are also popular things to bring to a New Year's Eve party.
Yes, people often give New Year's gifts to the host of the New Year's Eve party they're attending. These gifts aren't generally typical gifts like scented candles or self-care items – they're often a bottle of wine or champagne, a box of chocolates, or some gourmet snacks for everyone to share at the party.
If you're looking for a recommendation of something to bring to a New Year's party, we recommend the Gourmet Grazing Hamper with Barossa Shiraz. This gorgeous gift includes a bottle of Hentley Farm Neighbours & Friends Barossa Shiraz, spiced pear paste, Ploughman's chutney, sea salt crackers, rosemary crackers, olives, and dry roasted almonds. It's the perfect addition to the snack table.
Wine or champagne are very popular New Year's gifts. If you're looking for something a bit different, we recommend the Family Gatherings Hamper. It's packed with sweet delights from Maggie, including her famous verjuice, cocoa-dusted roasted peanuts and almonds, spiced pear paste, and salted brandy caramel. It's sure to make you many friends, indeed.