Maggie Beer Traditional Tomato Sauce
At the Farm Shop, we consider Maggie’s Traditional Tomato Sauce a necessary BYO item for any kind of outdoor event. Made in traditional Barossa style, this is a sauce thick with seasonal, ripe fruit without being too sweet. A traditional style of tomato sauce full of rich ripe tomatoes, but not too sweet, with a piquant lift of our own quality red wine vinegar.
Try tossing diced avocado and chilled crab meat with the sauce for a quick summer salad. Of course it is sensational with sausages or proper smoked bacon with eggs.
DICED TOMATO (60%) (TOMATO (99%), FOOD ACID (CITRIC), MINERAL SALT (509)), ONION, SUGAR, RED WINE VINEGAR (6%) (PRESERVATIVE (220)), SALT, SPICES, GARLIC.
- Shipping cut-off for orders to arrive before Christmas Day is Thursday 10th December at 23:59pm AEDT, for fulfillment by Saturday 12th December in line with Australia Post cut-off dates.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- Orders are despatched within 2 business days
- View our Returns Policy