Maggie Beer Traditional Tomato Sauce
At the Farm Shop, we consider Maggie’s Traditional Tomato Sauce a necessary BYO item for any kind of outdoor event. Made in traditional Barossa style, this is a sauce thick with seasonal, ripe fruit without being too sweet. A traditional style of tomato sauce full of rich ripe tomatoes, but not too sweet, with a piquant lift of our own quality red wine vinegar.
Try tossing diced avocado and chilled crab meat with the sauce for a quick summer salad. Of course it is sensational with sausages or proper smoked bacon with eggs.
DICED TOMATO (60%) (TOMATO (99%), FOOD ACID (CITRIC), MINERAL SALT (509)), ONION, SUGAR, RED WINE VINEGAR (6%) (PRESERVATIVE (220)), SALT, SPICES, GARLIC.
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy