Maggie Beer Vino Cotto
Made from the must of grapes, Vino Cotto was inspired by Mediterranean cuisine as the perfect way to further maximise Maggie and Colin’s grape harvest. Its unique sweet/sour flavour, known as ‘agrodolce’, works in any situation where you might use balsamic vinegar, such as the classic strawberries and balsamic combination is taken to a whole new level with Vino Cotto.
Try sautéing diced eggplant with onion in a little olive oil and use the Vino Cotto to deglaze the pan. Roast baby beetroot in olive oil until just tender and splash with Vino Cotto before serving as a beautiful salad on its own or spruced up with rocket and walnuts. Use vino cotto to deglaze the pan after searing beef fillets and you will have a beautiful syrupy sauce to drizzle over the meat.
CONCENTRATED GRAPE JUICE (79%), RED WINE VINEGAR (PRESERVATIVE (220)). CONTAINS SULPHITES. MAY BE PRESENT: GLUTEN AND TREE NUTS
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy