Maggie Beer Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A good olive oil is often all that’s needed to turn an ordinary dish into an extraordinary one. There is a huge flavour difference between Extra Virgin Olive oil and bulk olive oil. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is at its peak the moment it is crushed. Only oil with less than 0.8% acid expressed as free oleic acid and free of flavour defects can be classified as Extra Virgin.
Whether it’s tossing through pasta, drizzling a bruschetta straight from the grill or with a dish of sliced ripe tomatoes and basil in season. It works beautifully with Verjuice or lemon juice, added for vinaigrettes and when making your own mayonnaise, you’ll find it will come together far easier using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, though you’ll need half of the oil content to be more flavour neutral.
100% AUSTRALIAN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
*PLEASE NOTE – Due to stock selling out of the Strawberry & Elderberry Cordial, for the January free cordial promotion for orders over $80 the bonus cordial will be a Raspberry & Pomegranate Cordial. We apologise for the inconvenience, sale still ends Tuesday 19th January at 9 am AEDT.
- Express Shipping is now available! Delivery times are typically 1-3 business days in metro areas, cellar (including Sparkling) & chilled deliveries are ineligible for express shipping.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2 business days of the time of purchase or the earliest possible convenience.
- View our Returns Policy