Maggie Beer Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A good olive oil is often all that’s needed to turn an ordinary dish into an extraordinary one. There is a huge flavour difference between Extra Virgin Olive oil and bulk olive oil. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is at its peak the moment it is crushed. Only oil with less than 0.8% acid expressed as free oleic acid and free of flavour defects can be classified as Extra Virgin.
Whether it’s tossing through pasta, drizzling a bruschetta straight from the grill or with a dish of sliced ripe tomatoes and basil in season. It works beautifully with Verjuice or lemon juice, added for vinaigrettes and when making your own mayonnaise, you’ll find it will come together far easier using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, though you’ll need half of the oil content to be more flavour neutral.
100% AUSTRALIAN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Shipping cut-off for orders to arrive before Christmas Day is Thursday 10th December at 23:59pm AEDT, for fulfillment by Saturday 12th December in line with Australia Post cut-off dates.
- Standard shipping (Australia-wide) flat rate of $15 per delivery.
- Free shipping for orders over $80 for Food Club members.
- Our courier is Australia Post, with current metro delivery times at 3-6 business days. During COVID-19, delays are frequent, we please ask for your patience and understanding.
- Orders are despatched within 2 business days
- View our Returns Policy